15 Celebrities to Follow For FITspiration
Have you ever felt like you don’t care about exercising anymore? You are doing the same thing every morning, and it feels more like a punishment and not something you actually like to do? Don’t worry though. This is actually a common situation. However, this doesn’t mean you should let this feeling win. You just need to find your fitspiration once again. You are probably wondering where to look first. We suggest: celebrities! There is no one more qualified for fitspiration than good looking celebrities. When it comes to good looks, take it from the professionals; these celebs are here to teach us a few lessons about being fit.
1. Michelle Rodriguez looks great! She has always been one of those celebrities who are less prone to scandals and more into gym. That is, if we forget about her fling with Zac Efron and possibly Cara Delevingne. But let’s focus on fitspiration. Michelle has always had that tough girl look, which makes her look even hotter! She is often spotted in LA in her gymwear, so if you want to look more like Michelle, stay active all the time.
2. Hello, yes, this is Kate Hudson speaking. Sure, you can all have a rocking body like her, you just need to work hard for it. Kate is one of those moms who run with a stroller and just never make excuses for themselves. The woman is a legit fitness hero. She loves running, dancing and sweating at least six times a week. She even designed some sportswear, so you can look as pretty as she does, while sweating six times a week!
3. Millie Mackintosh is famous for posting incredibly impressive photos of herself working out on her Instagram account. If you are into her looks, be ready for some serious exercises. Millie is into weight lifting and she is not afraid to show it. She shares tips and tricks on how to achieve all your fitness goals! Millie also shares videos of herself while working out, so you don’t have to be afraid of making mistakes or missing something.
4.When it comes to quality fitspiration, Reese Witherspoon is also very active on her Instagram account. Reese loves running, and she thinks it is one of the best ways to lose weight and stay in shape. In order to convince you, she is often motivating people with photos of herself. No matter where you are, or how many obligations you have, make room for a little run. This good habit will get you in shape quickly.
5. Beyonce is, of course, Beyonce. However, she is not selfish about being Beyonce. She is, on the contrary, very eager to share her secrets on how to become more like Beyonce. She is actually using Nicole Winhoffer’s unique 360 regime, which is designed to work on every single muscle you and Beyonce both have. Can you believe it? Bey is also working out and dancing regularly, and that’s why she’s our favorite fitspiration.
6. Who says curvy women can’t be a great fitspiration? If you want to make your curves look even better, use Kim K for as your fitspiration. Kim has lost a lot of weight she gained while she was pregnant. After she gave birth to North, Kim has managed to lose tons of weight, and her waist is thin again. She is also informing us via all her social networks about what exercises she does and how much she spends at the gym.
7. Do you recognize this girl? Would you let her be your fitspiration? We believe you would! You are looking at beautiful Ciara, who has always had those strong legs thanks to years and years of professional dancing. She has changed her looks and shed a few pounds, and if you like it as we do, you can follow her on Instagram, and see for yourself how much work this girl invests into her body!
8. Who wasn’t envying Lea Michele on her fantastic figure while watching Glee? Lea is very active, and she is posting updates on her physical activities almost daily! Lea is a great fitspiration because she shows us how we can effectively lose weight and become super fit. Lea is frequently enjoying Hollywood hikes and she is a big fan of yoga. If yoga is not your cup of tea, we suggest you do something different, but always stay active.
9. Kelly Rowland, ladies and gentlemen. Kelly is fit enough to be everybody’s fitspiration, forever. She has had the same figure since the glorious days of Destiny’s Child. That’s how good she is. Apart from dancing for years (decades?), Kelly is very much into fitness. She is exercising regularly and she is ready to teach you how to do your exercises right. Check out her first fitness DVD Sexy Abs with Kelly Rowland!
10. Do you like Nicole Scherzinger’s abs? We believe we know the answer to that one. Even after her fabulous band Pussycat Dolls fell apart, Nicole stayed in perfect shape. Today she is one of the sexiest women alive! So if you want to look sexy and fit as Nicole, take her advices on staying in shape. You need to exercise a lot, eat right, and never slack. Take it from Nicole, great body needs big sacrifices but it gives enormous satisfaction in return.
11. Do you like how Blake Lively looks? We do! Gossip girl star is getting in better shape year after year! That’s why we think Blake is very suitable to be your fitspiration. Gentle and fit, Blake is always trying to keep an elegant balance no matter where she is. She is also into regular exercising, yoga and walks, because those long legs are not taking care of themselves! Follow Blake in Instagram for more tips and tricks.
12. Rihanna is another star who is looking better and better. It’s not for nothing, though. RiRi is almost always on tours, which keeps this girl active and dancing. When she isn’t on tours, she is taking photos of herself mostly having fun, but also, exercising. RiRi has a classic dancer body, with visible muscles. Rihanna’s body is a great fitspiration, but remember, you need to be disciplined and ready for hard work.
13. Jennifer Lawrence is a great fitspiration, guys! Oscar-winner has never been super thin. She is very open about her aversion towards working out, but she admits she needs to stay in shape in order to look good in screen. So if you too want to nourish your curves on a healthier way, follow Jennifer’s advices on how to stay in shape. You need to eat healthy and stay active, but you don’t have to do exercises you don’t like. We love you J. Law.
14. Maria Menounos is a challenging fitspiration. Extra host looks absolutely stunning in basically everything she wears, thanks to the many exercises she is dose. We see Maria interviewing celebrities almost everyday, and somehow, she is able to look better than all of them! Maria doesn’t hide that she is a big fan of gym. So if you choose her body for fitspiration, be ready for everyday workouts and some healthy eating.
15. Hilaria Baldwin does yoga. She does yoga everywhere. On TV, in the street, on a railway track, at the airport… You name it, Hilaria has done it. And she does it like a boss. If you are aiming for a more flexible body with all amazing abilities to do everything Hilaria is able to do, choose her for your fitspiration. But be ready for hours and hours of practicing, relaxing and stretching. That doesn’t sound bad, right?