15 Celebrity Quotes that Will Change Your Life
Celebrities are not just pretty faces on the screen, folks. Sometimes they have something to say and we should hear them. Being a celebrity is not an easy thing, according to the most of them. Not only that the whole world judges you all the time, it is also exhausting to try to be perfect all the time. Unless you’re Charlie Sheen, of course. In that case you don’t have to try so hard. Anyway, being under the spotlight has influenced some of the celebs to make some serious conclusions about life. As such, they influence many people with their honesty and truthfulness. We made a list of 15 celebrity quote that will blow your mind.
1. “You can have love all around you without being in love”, said Taylor Swift. Everybody’s favorite girl next door is popular because of her, so much needed, honesty. Her songs are loved and praised by young girls all around the world, and it seems that Taylor is trying to teach about being yourself no matter what. This quote will always warm our hearts even when we feel down and not too optimistic.
2. Jennifer Aniston once said: “If you love yourself 70% that’s what’s going to come back to you.” Jennifer is obviously more into math that Taylor Swift, but her point is clear. The amount of love you give to yourself is the amount of love people will be ready to share with you. It says a lot about respect, too. If you don’t respect yourself enough, others won’t be able to give you that respect back.
3. “A huge part of being a feminist is giving other women the freedom to make choices you might not necessarily make yourself”- Lena Dunham. In 2014 many celebrities, including Beyonce and Emma Watson, have spoken publicly about about feminism and problems women are encountering today. Lena has put it all in one sentence, and it shows how open minded and brave this young artist is.
4. Queen Bey once said: “We all want the same things: The right to be happy, to be just who we want to be.” As always, Beyonce is direct with what she wants to tell us. There is no difference between the people. Different religion, social status, color of the skin or sexuality are not what is important. At the end of the day we all try to be happy. That’s why we should try to be better as people, and make other people happy as well.
5. Glee star Lea Michele also has something to share with us. She once said: “You don’t know how strong you are until you have to be.” How true is that? We say very true. Even if you don’t land in situations like the cast of Lost, you never know your best strengths until you’re in the worst situation. On a sunny day, you might say you couldn’t deal with a problem, but when the storm comes, you know your only option is to actually solve it.
6. Justin Timberlake spoke on challenging yourself: “You’re not meant to do what is easy. You’re meant to challenge yourself.” And we couldn’t agree more! Imagine the world where everyone did only what the were able to do at the moment. Without any progress, this world would be a boring and unimpressive place. Thanks to the creative and brave minds, we can all prosper together. Oh and listen to Justin Timberlake.
7. Ouch! Zoe Saldana also has an important quote for all of us: “There is a reason why you’re called an ex. I crossed you off my list.” Zoe just made the break up game more interesting! We’ve all been there, though. The crying, the moaning, the late night Chinese food. But Zoe came up with another, more interesting way to look at the things, don’t you think? We definitely vote for Zoe on this one.
8. “This is not a girl who waits by the phone. This is a girl who picks up the phone and calls whoever she wants.” This is what B.J. Novak said about charming Mindy Kaling. Besides the fact that this is a very sweet thing to say about your on again/off again girlfriend, we should all think about being a little bit more active in our lives. We can’t just hang around and wait for the success. We need to chase out chances!
9. Katie Holmes once said: “I didn’t know how much love I had in me. It’s overwhelming.” When you read it for the first time, you are kind of left in shock because it is so true! We all want to love somebody, but during the hard times, people tend to show more honest love than ever. It is both painful and cathartic to experience that kind of love. And we couldn’t agree more with Katie: it’s overwhelming.
10. “Nothing has ever come easy for me. And I think that’s a really good thing.” That’s a quote from Zooey Dechanel, and it is very, very true. Life is all about dealing with different situations and what’s more important, it’s about learning from those situations and our own mistakes. That’s why sometimes it is better to get something with more effort, than just to take it. We are what we learn in our lives.
11. “Dreaming is free and it’s fun. So do it!” said Lupita Nyong’o. And we couldn’t agree more! Dreaming is not only for kids. As we grow up, we lose the child in us, when we should nourish it instead. Thinking of all the nice things that could happen to us can actually bring us closer to our dreams. We just need to keep in mind- nothing is impossible. And when reality gets a little bit rough, we can always close our eyes and-dream.
12. Amy Poehler is another creative and strong woman of Hollywood. Parks and recreation star once said: “You can’t stand around and wait to be asked to dance.” There is hardly a more interesting way to say this. If you don’t go after your destiny, it’s not going to call you back. And take it from Amy. Famous actress has never missed a chance to show how talented and funny she is. And we are very grateful for that.
13. “Allow yourself to be strong and powerful” said beautiful Megan Fox. Do you realize how true this is? Sometimes we don’t allow ourselves to achieve all our goals. It may sound a bit strange, but sometimes we are just scared of taking risks and achieving something bigger. That’s why we give up on our dreams too easy. But Megan is advising us wisely. We should never be afraid of being powerful.
14. Lucy Hale said: “It’s scary to be 100 percent out there, but it’s liberating.” When you think about being more open in public, you may feel a bit scared, which is normal. Showing your emotions is a big step when it comes to relationships with other people. You may be afraid that someone won’t understand you, but face it, what’s the worst thing that could happen? If someone doesn’t understand you, maybe he shouldn’t be around you!
15. And finally, Olivia Wilde has brought something new in our lives when she said: “When in doubt, look to the French. Literally, everything in life.” Merci Olivia! We hope the French will be smart enough to make a statue for Olivia for saying this fantastic sentence about them. And really, when you think more about her quote, it is so true! We would just like to add two more things to our list: French kiss and French fries.