15 Celebrity Workouts: The Definitive Guide
Believe it or not, celebrities are not so perfect by nature. Oh no, there is a lot of work and sweat behind those lean and toned bodies! But it seems like each celeb has something special: Kim K has amazing butt, Beyonce has incredible legs, Gisele Bundchen has the most perfect stomach ever… So what is their secret? The truth is, there are no secrets! If you are willing to put some time and effort into these celebrity workouts, you can have the same thing as they do- the absolute perfection. That’s why you should stay with us through these 15 slides and decide to which group of celebrity workouts you belong!
1. This is Gigi Hadid and she is about to kick your butt! We’re just kidding, but she could actually do it if she wanted to. Gigi is into shadow boxing, which is one of the hottest workout trends in Hollywood. Adriana Lima and Khloe Kardashian are also into this type of exercise, and judging by how good these girls look lately, boxing is certainly very effective! It improves fat burning and your core strength. Also, your arms become perfectly toned.
2. As you can see, Jessica Alba is VERY happy with barre classes. In case you are not familiar with barre classes, they use exercise balls, ballet barres and resident in order to improve your flexibility. Also, by using these exercises, you are increasing lean muscle mass and tone all over your body. If you experience problems with your joints, this is definitely the perfect exercise for you. Besides Jessica Alba, Olivia Palermo is another big fan of these exercises.
3. This is supermodel Doutzen Kroes and she looks amazing! She was so nice to reveal her secret to all of us: Doutzen is into ballet! That’s right ladies, you don’t need a ballet career in order to practice it! Ballet makes your posture more graceful and your body becomes leaner, with an increased core strength. So make sure you don’t miss your ballet classes if you want to look like Doutzen, Lily Aldridge or Lauren Santo Domingo!
4. Madonna and Tracy Anderson have become good friends after Tracy helped Madonna shape her body the way she wanted. Tracy Anderson is of course one of the most popular fitness and wellness entrepreneurs who is best known for her Tracy Anderson Method. This method is focused on smaller and under-targeted muscles for tone and no bulk. Besides Madonna, Gwyneth Paltrow, Nicole Richie and many other celebs are in love with this method.
5. Kate Hudson is known for her beauty as well as for her acting talents. She definitely got beautiful figure from her mom, legendary Goldie Hawn, but Kate has always been open about her exercise routine- yoga. Kate just love yoga. She’s a big fan of hot yoga as well, which is basically performed under hot and humid conditions. Besides Kate, Charlize Theron and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley are also big fans of this muscle-toning, pain-relaxing exercises.
6. Gisele Bundchen said goodbye to the runway, but she still looks fantastic and we believe she will look like that for a long time! How does she do it? Well, Gisele is very much into The Class by Taryn Toomey. Taryn’s class combines strength training with cardio with meditation and reflection! If you want a life-changing exercise, this might just be the right solution for you. Naomi Watts is another beauty who is into these workouts.
7. Reese Witherspoon looks so good for decades now, so what is her secret? We did a little research, and it appears that Reese is a big fan of running! Running is definitely a key to weight loss. According to some studies, no other exercise can make your stomach disappear like running does. Also, running is beneficial when it comes to depression and stress relief. Christy Turlington and Ivanka Trump are also proud members of the running club.
8. Yep, this is Karlie Kloss who is showing us her killer body. So how does she do it? Karlie is a big fan of spinning. As you may already know, spinning is very good for burning calories, but did you know that it is also very good for cardio endurance? That’s right, spinning may be hard but is is extremely effective when it comes to toning lower and upper legs, butt and abs! Hilary Rhonda and Elsa Hosk are also in love with spinning!
9. It seems like time has stopped for Gwen Stefani because she looks the same as she did when she was in No Doubt. No, she looks even better! Gwen loves to exercise, and she has always been active. She is into strength training, which includes weights and suspensions. These exercises literally challenge every muscle in your body and they build that killing six-pack you want so badly. Kate Upton is another sexy celeb who loves strength trainings.
10. This is Pink, hanging upside down. And why is she hanging upside down? Because she can! Exercising on the ground is not much fun anymore. Nowadays, it’s all about beating gravity and strengthening your core in the air! Aerial fitness classes are still very trendy, so you might want to think about aerial yoga and AntiGravity Fitness. Mariah Carey, Britney Spears, Gwyneth Paltrow and Pink are satisfied, so we think you will be satisfied as well!
11. Wow, Julianne Hough, why do your legs look so good? You’ll never believe, but Julianne is a big fan of trampoline exercises! That’s right, if you thought that trampolines are just for kids, you were wrong! Trampoline workouts are seriously intense, especially indoor trampolines. These exercises combine strength building and core exercises and the best thing is- it’s fun! You are jumping, relieving stress and toning your body at the same time.
12. Yeah, we know you want to look like Beyonce. Everyone wants to look like Beyonce! But because you don’t do intense dancing tours all around the world, maybe you can do something else for yourself. We are suggesting the 22-Day Vegan Challenge! We know, this is not really an exercise, but it is a way to cleanse your body and lose some weight! This challenge was created by exercise psychologist Marco Borges, and it is inspired by the idea that it takes 21 days to make or break a habit. Bey and Jay-Z inspired a lot of people to do the same, and they were very happy with the results!
13. Cameron Diaz has a really nice body. She has always been into exercises and active living, but the truth is, she is very much into pilates! Pilates can be your introduction to fitness if you are not into working out. Also, pilates shows great results such as longer and leaner body. If you exercise regularly, you can even develop those sexy, sculpted abs! Pilates is truly all about celebrating the feminine form, so it doesn’t surprise us that many Hollywood women are into it.
14. Jennifer Lopez is over 40 and she is mother of two children. So how does she manage to look so flawless!? She dances! Of course, JLo has been exercising for decades, but you have to understand that celebrities get sick of the same fitness routines, just like all of us. And once you get sick of something, you start to avoid it, and that is not good. There is no need to stop moving when you can dance all your extra weight and worries away!
15. And lastly, for all you busy girls, we have the ultimate Maria Menounos workout that can be done everywhere. Yes, you read that right. No matter where you are, you can get you exercises done instead of going to the gym. Maria, for example, keeps a small but significant amount of equipment in her office when she wants to workout there. She has her yoga mat and she can does a full workout in 15 minutes! Keep a pedometer close and bring your workouts with you!