15 Creepy Tattoos Will Make You Afraid Of The Needle
Tattoos have been used by humans for thousands of years. Even ancient civilizations thought that putting some paint on your skin can make the enemy afraid of you and Gods a bit more into you. In modern age, we don’t have to scare our enemies but we do have to express ourselves. Some people do it through tattooing a portrait of someone they love, some do it with Chinese letters no one else seems to understand and there are also many people who are into creepy tattoos. We’re sure they don’t walk into the building and say: “Hey, I want a creepy tattoo today.” They surely have deeper reason for getting these tattoos, but whatever they are, have in mind that you may give up on getting a tattoo after seeing these photos!
1. Yikes! This tattoo is really detailed and don’t get us wrong, it’s perfectly done, but it’s kind of… creepy. The reason why we are saying this is because it looks like this person is made of steel and some other weird stuff, and obviously, humans are not made of steel. Surely, you can turn on your creative side of the brain and say: “This is actually a really good idea,” but you know it’s not. We know it’s not. It seems that only this person with this tattoo doesn’t know it.
2. Wow, that’s a nice eye! But why is this insanely realistic eye tattoo on this person’s arm? We wonder whether there is another eye on the other arm? This is just plain Creepy 101. And look at these lashes! It looks like this eye is going to wink any second now, and boy, would that be creepy. In case you think this is the only tattoo of gigantic eye, you are very wrong! For some reason, many people think that it is cool to have an eye on your arm.
3. We told you that many people love these creepy eye tattoos! Maybe it’s because nobody expects that you have more than two eyes, so when you tattoo an eye anywhere on your body, people think you are cool. Or not! We really don’t think this is so cool. Also, this must have hurt a lot because human skin is very thin on the neck. But that didn’t stop this guy: he successfully tattooed an eye under his chin and now he can scare people with it!
4. Oh, no. As if clowns were not scary enough without these weird nails (??) and blood that drips down their suits! Obviously, there is a creepier version of each clown, and we believe that this tattoo sums up all creepy and weird clowns in this world! And seriously, what’s going on with his hands? It looks like he ripped this person’s skin and came from within. And the worst thing is- this tattoo is technically really great!
5. Fans of horror movies will certainly appreciate these tattoos, but for the rest of the population they are just too creepy! As we already mentioned, tattoos are one of the best ways to express yourself. We are lucky to live in the world where tattoos are no longer a taboo, but we’re afraid that tattoos like this one are only shocking people everywhere! Can you imagine the owner of this tattoos walk into the post office? Yeah, it’s weird.
6. In theory, there is nothing wrong with shadow puppets. However, there is everything wrong with this rabbit hand shadow puppet, creepy tattoo here. First of all, why is the bunny so evil? These hands shadow bunnies usually look cute and cheerful, but this one came from the dark side. And why is this tattoo on her leg? It seems so big and weird, and the worst part is- everyone can see it! We are almost certain that dogs and small children are afraid of this tattoo.
7. As you can see, there are many different “creepy clown” tattoo ideas. We believe that there are people out there who are not afraid of the clowns, but they know that many people have nightmares because of them, so they come up with weird tattoo ideas like this one. And if you are scared of the clowns as well, we believe you will be afraid of the needle for the rest of your life. We know, it looks like it’s about to eat someone alive.
8. Also, zombies are usually not a great tattoo idea. We’re not saying they are not interesting (because they clearly are), but zombies have the tendency to creep people out. That’s just something they do. Doctors heal people, bus drivers drive buses, and zombies creep people out. But seriously, this tattoo will probably scare too many people, and they will not want to get a tattoo, ever. It’s perfectly done, but it is really, really creepy.
9. Obviously, there are too many creepy tattoos with eyes. At first, we were shocked because they are all so large, but now, we can’t understand the obsession with lashes! It seems like all of these tattoos are inspired by female eyes! Possibly Kim Kardashian, according to the length of the eye lashes. This particular tattoo is deeply disturbing because it is kind of too black. Also, these bars and the reaching hand are not helping.
10. In case you ever wondered if having a scene from the movie “Friday the 13th” on your arm is a good idea, we will tell you right away: it’s not. Actually, let’s put it this way- it is never, ever a good idea to have a mass, serial or any kind of murderer as a tattoo. The reason for this is because it creeps everyone out and it makes you look like a murderer too. Have in mind that once you decide to get a tattoo, you stand behind that decision. Or at least, your skin stands behind it.
11. Having a Leatherface tattoo is also a bad idea if you don’t want to creep everyone out. Sure, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre character is legendary, but have in mind that there are many people out there who are not into horror movies and they don’t know who Leatherface is! So instead of tattooing a murderer who is also into cannibalism, you should consider tattooing something else. Actually, anything else would be better.
12. This is one of the most passive-aggressive tattoos we have ever seen! We guess that this person was fed up with the “optimistic” phrases everyone is saying. “Keep your chin up” and “hang in there” are usually the phrases we say to someone when that person is going through a tough period. Clearly, who ever did these tattoos is not into phrases like these. We have to admit that it’s smart, but still, many people find this tattoo creepy.
13. OMG, this is one of the creepiest Jokers ever! We can’t say it looks bad because obviously, someone spent a lot of time (and money) on this tattoo, but it is really scary. The teeth, the eyes, and well, everything else, is just too dramatic and too large! You can really see the hatred Joker has for Batman in his eyes, and these birds are kind of interesting as well, but this person should have done “Let’s not do such a creepy tattoo” instead of “Let’s put a smile on that face.”
14. In case you’re still not sure what kind of tattoo you should get, we thought of a perfect system for you. So first of all, you have to ask yourself: “Do I want a tattoo?” If you answered positive, ask yourself the following question: “Does my tattoo idea include an eye?” If the answer is yes, you are doing something wrong. The same goes for tattoo ideas that include blood, any type of murderer, scary animals and knives. It’s as simple as that!
15. Another good way to figure out whether you are doing something wrong when it comes to your tattoo ideas is to ask yourself whether there is a moment where your skin is breaking and instead of bones, you have some kind of machinery inside of you. Once again, if your answer is yes, you are doing something wrong. We all know you are not a machine, and you’re only making your skin look weird. Oh, and you terrifying everyone else around you!