15 Famously Curvaceous Celebrity Women
Trends change through the years, and they influence how we see things around us. If this was 1999 instead of 2015, we would probably think of Beyonce as someone who has weight problems. Fortunately, curves are in, so Beyonce is considered extremely good looking. We can’t see the future so we don’t really know if booty is going to be popular forever, but one thing is for sure: the women you are about to see have changed the way we see beauty. Also, we are aware of the fact there are many curvaceous women today, so in order to keep track of the most famous ones, we made this list for you!
1. You can say that Wendy Williams pimped her curves a bit. However, she never hid that for anyone. She has always been very open about her choices: she wanted to slim down and keep all the curves. She is sending us all the same message: curves are the part of who she is. Someone might not like that, but she doesn’t care. That’s just something we can’t stop applauding her for. Go Wendy!
2. It’s not easy to be Mariah! Mariah Carey has been popular through different decades but also- through different beauty standards. When she was just a teen singer, Mariah was skinny, just like the rest of the popular girls. However, after giving birth, Mariah’s body changed a lot, and she embraced her new curves instead of developing an eating disorder. Now that’s something you have to respect about her!
3. Christina Hendricks made us all fall in love with her while watching super popular TV series Mad Men. Christina plays Joanie, an ambitious secretary (and oh, so much more than that) who isn’t afraid to pull out the big guns in order to get what she wants. Just like Joanie, Christina is widely admired for her curves. Famous actress is also admired for wearing her curves so proudly in front of everyone.
4. Nicki Minaj is another brave woman of Hollywood who isn’t afraid of showing what she’s got. Her tiny waist goes perfectly with her big butt and they all perfectly match her breasts. So when you think about it, what’s there to be ashamed of? Nicki also isn’t afraid of shaking her proportions wherever she is at that moment. Whatever she does, she wants you to know one thing: She ain’t missing no meals.
5. This is Kate Winslet, laughing at all your prejudices about perfect proportions. Apart from being an extraordinary actress and a beautiful woman, Kate is famous for talking openly about her natural curves. She was always saying how she teaches her daughter to accept her body from her early age, because according to Kate, that type of thinking begins in childhood. She also insists that magazines leave her thighs alone, because she is no fan of photoshop.
6. You might think that Jessica Biel is one skinny girl, but let us ask you a question: would Justin Timberlake marry someone without a little booty on the side? No, we don’t think so! Jessica is a big fan of Yoga and Pilates, and that is why her body is so tight. But she never ran away from her curves and she never tried to hide them. Beautiful actress is a great role model for all the girls out there who are insecure about themselves.
7. If you ever watched reality show The Bachelorette, you probably noticed how all women look alike. Not only do they look the same, but they also kind of look like Barbie dolls. That’s why we all spotted DeAnna Pappas, right away. She kind of represented real women, made of flesh, blood and some booty in the best possible way. It was not so hard to predict that DeAnna would be one of the most popular women on the show.
8. Coco loves curves. And we love Coco. Why? Because Coco showed us how you should never be ashamed of your body. She never lied about her curves. On the contrary, she is showing her fantastic body whenever she can. And don’t forget that Coco has a naturally bigger build. However, she never wanted to slim down and lose her beautiful body features. Instead, she just rearranged some things on her body so they fit her better.
9. You probably heard of Ashley Graham, one of the most famous plus-size models. Ashley is special for several reasons. Firstly, she is the first to be featured in mainstream magazines. Also, Ashley is incredibly pretty. Really, she has that Cindy Crawford type of beauty that just leaves everyone breathless. And finally, we love Ashley because she proves that curves are beautiful just like any other body type!
10. We put this photo of Jennifer Hudson only to show you how inspiring her body is. The face of Weight Watchers has kept her figure while she dropped a few pounds. And the most important thing is that Jennifer did it in a healthy way. Famous actress and singer showed us that you can drop those extra pounds, keep your curves and look fantastic. Thank you Jennifer for this fantastic inspiration!
11. Of course, this list would be nothing- we repeat- nothing, without Kim Kardashian and her famous behind. Kim taught us several things. One of them is: show it all. Never be afraid of who you are, no matter how low some people may think of you. You are who you are and nobody can change it, except for yourself. But also, Kim showed us how to wear those curves like a real boss! Even if you don’t want to show it all, it is really okay to have curves.
12. Queen Bey has definitely changed the way women think about themselves. She did not do it only with her lyrics, but also- with her body. Beyonce is one of those women we will always admire for achieving everything by themselves. Her ability to hypnotize us all with her voice and choreographies made her one of the most popular women of today. Beyonce also taught us to love our bodies, no matter how big they are look.
13. We were all used to Jennifer Love Hewitt as a skinny lady. But today, Jennifer is much more curvaceous than before. After her break from media, Jennifer came back with a few more curves than before. Needless to say, press called her fat and overweight, but that was just rude. Jennifer stayed who she was no matter how much she weighed before. And to tell you the truth, she looks just fine to us!
14. Hips don’t lie- Shakira said it first! Colombian pop star won everyone’s heart real fast with her exotic beauty but also, with her sincerity. She never tried to cover up what she has, and why should she? Hours and years of dancing made her extremely fit, but her curves were always very important to her. It is important that girls have a role model like Shakira, because this way they will learn to accept themselves.
15. And finally, Amer Rose. You may love her or hate her, but Amber is totally fine with who she is. She loves her curves and she wants everyone to know that. It’s very inspiring to see a woman who is so open about her body. Amber never tried to be someone else, she is just- Amber. The ability to put herself out there makes us realize that self-confidence is something you learn, and not something you’re born with.