15 of Kim Kardashian’s Most Outrageous Outfits
Even though it seems like we know absolutely everything about Kim Kardashian, there is always something that makes us thirsty for more information on our favorite reality star ever. The Keeping Up With Kardashian’s sexy star is most certainly a very successful business woman; Kim went a long way from being just Paris Hilton’s short friend to covering every single magazine in the history of popular culture. That being said, her sense of style changed through the years (thank God). But that doesn’t mean that she stopped surprising us! On the contrary, Kim stayed loyal to her extravagant and outrageous sense of fashion, so we decided to make this list. Try to keep up with these 15 most outrageous outfits Mrs. West has ever worn!
1. Just a typical day in Kim Kardashian’s life. You moms know what we are talking about, right? Everyone knows that a working mother who just gave birth to a baby looks like this. You wake up early, because Christ, you have a baby, and then you go to a photoshoot where you will be pampered and paid like, a serious amount of money. Sure, on your way home you will be seen as you wait for your driver and security to unload the car, but that’s what happens when you become a mom, right?
2. Pregnant Kim was definitely special. We all thought that she really hated being pregnant because A. She said that she hated being pregnant and B. Everyone criticized her looks. We also know how important image is to Kim, and that’s why we blamed it all on the hormones when she came in a custom gloved Givenchy by Ricardo Tisci floral gown that so obviously made her look like a couch from the 70s. So yes, this is one of her most outrageous moments.
3. This is one of our favorite and most outrageous Kim’s outfits ever. You can’t deny that she looks like a Barbie and a bubble gum in this dress. You also can’t deny that she looks extremely sexy in it. It is as if this pink PVC dress she wore make her body and her hair look even hotter. Although, we really don’t know how she managed to squeeze into this pink plastic dress. Life lesson learned: where there is a will, there is a way. Kim wore this dress when she promoted her new perfume Fleur Fatale in Melbourne.
4. The things we do for love… First of all, there is so much fashion in this photo! Kim Kardashian came to support her husband, Kanye West at the adidas Originals x Kanye West YEEZY SEASON 1 fashion show during New York Fashion Week Fall 2015. It seems like Anna Wintour was satisfied, which is already a success, but Kim looked rather strange. She kind of looked like she came from the 80s, if the 80s were inspired by French revolution.
5. Blast from the past! As you can see, Kim looked significantly different back in 2011. To be more precise, Kim Kardashian looked like a golden disco ball at the 2011 Grammy Awards. She wore Kaufman Franco dress and if you exclude the general sexiness of the photo, there are a few confusing parts in this outrageous ensemble. First of all, that snake-bracelet is just too much. And what is going on with the highlights in her hair. It’s just weird.
6. This is an even bigger blast from the past- we are going back to 2008. This is the year when the Economy crisis began and the year when Kim Kardashian decided to show what “Hippie Chic” means to her. Obviously, it meant a lot because she gave her best to look like a poor version of a hippie when she attended the Esquire Hollywood Hills “Rock The Vote” party in 2008, in Los Angeles. We all know you’re a business woman Kim, you can’t lie to us.
7. Let’s take a break from the past mistakes and get back to 2015. Kim Kardashian looked wonderful in this outrageously edgy dress! Kim definitely looked amazing at the 2015 Met Ball at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Kim wore a sparkling, backless Roberto Cavalli dress and slayed with her shiny and high pony tail and glamorous smoky eye. This magnificent scene made Kanye think about some bigger questions like, how does she wear this dress and avoids falling down the stairs? We hear you Kanye, we are wondering the same thing.
8. Kim could care less about your opinion on her pregnant body! Famous reality star never tried to hide her pregnancy, because she already has to many beautiful pieces of clothes to show. When she was pregnant with North, Kim wore skintight dresses on regular basis. Here we can see Kim stepping out in New York, and wearing a skintight beige maxi dress. She paired it with a silky, cream kimono-style cardigan and even though her belly was big, she still looked very chic.
9. Let’s be honest, who else could wear something as outrageous as this except Kim Kardashian? The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star attended GQ Men Of The Year Awards with her hubby, Kanye West and for this occasion, Kim chose a black PVC bodysuit and a gorgeous maxi skirt designed by British fashion house Ralph & Russo. She also knew that an outfit is not done without a proper hair, so she went for boho beach waves.
10. If you paid attention, you realized that Kim really loves these tops and maxi dresses. Over the years, Kim also probably realized that her boobs look great in tops and her tiny waist looks even tinier. She kind of found out that maxi dresses cover her biggest flaws, and those are her thighs. And finally, maxi dresses reveal the true beauty of her booty (see what we did there?), and that is how she decided to shock everyone at the 19th Annual ACRIA Holiday Dinner in NY.
11. We have to say, we admire Kim Kardashian’s bangs! That’s because Kim can pull off these occasional bangs like a pro! In 2013, Kim visited the premiere of Temptation, a movie she did with Tyler Perry. Although her part was small, Kim was the biggest star on the red carpet! She wore an impressive transparent top designed by Rob Zangardi and Mariel Haenn that showed off her rounded belly in the cutest way possible.
12. Okay, so in case you got hypnotized by those fancy designers earlier, now it’s time to wake up with some outrageous pieces of clothes Kim used to wear. We are so grateful for Kanye in her life. Kim wore this strange, Greek-goddess-like dress at the launch of the new Op Advertising Campaign Party held in 2008. She also tried ti do something with her hair, but we have to admit, we are not too impressed. Take us back to 2015!
13. Kim really seems to like this creme color, doesn’t she? One of the most outrageous things about Kim Kardashian is that she absolutely refused to wear flats while she was pregnant. In other words, she refused to refuse heels. This nude baby doll dress matches her nude high heels, but this whole ensemble makes her look enormous. In this case, her bangs kind of rounded her up even more than she already was because of the baby weight.
14. Remember when we said that Kim always tries to hide her thighs? We have to apologize because that was a lie. Kim obviously doesn’t care about what anyone thinks about her thighs, because she chose this piece of clothes to cover her bottom. This photo was taken in 2014, when Kim Kardashian and Kanye West celebrated her 34th birthday at the Venetian’s TAO nightclub in Las Vegas. Either way, this outrageous outfit combination still looks sexy on Kim.
15. And finally, we present you one of the most jaw-dropping and definitely, most outrageous Kim K outfits. There is one thing that confuses us the most, though. How did this jumpsuit stay on Kim’s boobs? Did she glue them to the jumpsuit or what kind of sorcery is this? Once again, you have to admit that this crazy outfit only makes Kim’s body look even sexier. The most of us would look like lunatics in something like this, but Mrs. West looks better than ever.