15 Reasons Why Black Seed Can Cure Basically Everything
Black seeds are also known as Roman coriander, black caraway or black cumin! Actually, these seeds are a product of the Nigella Sativa plant, which is native to India, Arabia and Europe. Black seeds have been used to cure a wide range of health problems for centuries. It seems like this miraculous plant can cure everything from headaches and toothaches to infections and fighting intestinal worms! No wonder it has been called The Remedy For Everything But Death. Researchers are still conducting studies on black seeds and their uses and benefits. Also, there is a special oil extracted from the seeds, which can be used in the preparations of other medical formulas. Check what are the top diseases you can cure with black seeds!
1. It has been proven that black seed oil showed great results when it comes to overall heart health. Black seed oil actually reduces LDL or bad cholesterol. It also lowers blood pressure and reduces the risk of heart attacks! An old recipe for heart attack prevention suggests mixing a cup of goat milk and half teaspoon of black seed oil. It is recommended to use this mixture twice a day and to avoid all fatty items for ten days. After ten days, use this mixture only once!
2. Black seed oil is also effective when it comes to type II diabetes. It turns out that consuming black seed oil stabilizes blood sugar levels and therefore it improves insulin resistance. Its consumption promotes beta-cell function in the pancreas, which is vital for prevention of diabetes. According to a 2009 study, black seed extracts help inhibit the absorption of glucose in the intestines. Also, it improves glucose tolerance, which is very helpful in preventing diabetes.
3. Did you know that black seed can prevent epilepsy? This is because black seeds have anticonvulsive properties which can reduce the frequency of seizures in people and especially in children who have been diagnosed with epilepsy. Have in mind that treating yourself with black seed is something you should not do unless you have spoken to your doctor about it, especially when it comes to serious diseases such as diabetes and epilepsy.
4. Black seed can also help people who have asthma. According to some studies, it can even help more that the conventional medicine, but again, you should not rely on it before consulting your doctor. Black seed truly has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that relax bronchial muscles. These properties also help people fight acute asthma attacks and even coughs! One of the way to apply black seed oil in these cases is to massage it straight on your chest.
5. MRSA or methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus is a bacteria that is resistant to antibiotics. It is also responsible for several difficult-to-treat infections and it causes many deaths worldwide. In the most cases, these infections occur in people who have been hospitalized, generally in places where patients have open wounds. Black seed has very strong antibacterial properties which have shown great results in killing this deadly bacteria.
6. We already mentioned that black seed has anti-inflammatory properties, but we need to add that it also has some antiviral and antibacterial properties! Black seeds are therefore very effective when it comes to treating the flu and colds. It has been shown that black seed soothes a sore throat, it reduces fever and it eases digestive issues such as cramps, upset stomach and even nausea. So whenever you feel the symptoms, just mix 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ginger with 1/2 teaspoon of black seed oil and use it until you feel better.
7. If you are suffering from muscle cramps and spasms, you should know that black seed oil has strong anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties which can ease cramps and spasms in your muscles! It is recommended to massage the oil onto the troubled area twice a day or just add one teaspoon black seed oil to chamomile tea (yes, you read it right) and drink it each night before going to bed. This will help you avoid cramps during night.
8. Wireless Internet routers or Wi-Fi modems are helpful, but they kind of use dangerous electromagnetic radiation in order to send their signals to your computer and through the walls. You may already know that there have been much talk about the general poor health cause by Wi-Fi routers that have been on the whole time. Black seed has an active compound called thymoquinone which has shown great results in protecting brain from radiation.
9. Is there anything worse than a toothache? And the worst part is- it is always unexpected! Toothache is a signal that bacteria has attacked the healthy parts of our teeth, and can only become worse of you don’t take care of it (in other words, if you don’t visit the dentist). However, if you woke up in the middle of the nigh and you receive these painful signals, try mixing half teaspoon of black seed oil with warm water and gargle the mouth. Apply some oil on the affected tooth afterwards and it will take away the pain.
10. Psoriasis is a skin condition which causes scaly pink plaques over the body that can be sore and itchy. It can appear on different parts of the body but it is always uncomfortable and usually, it is embarrassing for people. It is caused by an immune reaction in the body, which then causes proliferation of the epidermal layer of skin. Black seed oil regulates the body’s immune cells and it enhances the body’s ability to deal with cell proliferation.
11. As we already mentioned, extracts of black seed’s active compound thymoquinone has shown great results in inducing cell death. Also, this powerful compound can slow or even stop the progression of cancer. This thymoquinone extract has shown good results when it comes too fighting leukemia, breast, brain, oral and colon cancer. However, more research is needed on this field. A study has found that two daily doses of extra-virgin black seed oil can possibly lessen the need for chemotherapy.
12. Researchers from Mashhad University of Medical Sciences in Iran have conducted a study that found a tincture of black seed which is able to reduce the symptoms of chemical weapons exposure. This can be very helpful, especially when it comes to areas that have been hit by a war. This black seed tincture reduces the symptoms of chemical weapons exposure such as wheezing, respiratory symptoms and even the need for drug treatment in some cases.
13. Parkinson’s disease is a chronic disease of the nervous system. Even though it is generally connected to old age, it can actually take years or even decades to show severe symptoms. One of the causes of disorders like Parkinson’s disease are hardened fats in the blood vessels but in the oily membrane that surrounds every cell in the body. Black seed’s miraculous extract- thymoquinone, has shown to protect neurons from toxicity that is associated with Parkinson’s disease.
14. More and more people are addicted to morphine and other drugs. This is a subject that has been present in all decades, but it seems like lately people are more stressed than ever. According to a study published in Ancient Science of Life, Nigella sativa was found to reduce the indications to morphine intoxication. This can possibly be the answer to opiate dependence generally and it could be an alternative way to kick the addiction problem.
15. Liver stones are usually formed when an excess of cholesterol exists in the body. In these cases, the remainder ofter crystallizes into small and pebble-shaped masses. If you experience problems with liver stones, you should take one tablespoon of black seed and mix it with honey and warm water. Drink this mixture twice a day. Also, you can mix half a cup of olive oil with a tablespoon of black seed and raw honey and drink it on empty stomach each night before bed.