15 Things Khloe K Can Tell Teach You About Working Out
Khloe Kardashian is one of our favorite of the Kardashian clan . That’s because Khloe has no fear to say everything she thinks and her sense of humor is flawless. She also gets on Kim’s nerve, so that’s another thing you must appreciate. Khloe has changed a lot through the years and today her body looks hotter than ever! The reality star has battled with weight problems for some time, but she admited publicly that her goal isn’t to be thin. She loves food and she can’t run from herself. That’s why Khloe is one of the best people to give you a few tips on fitness!
1. Don’t exercise alone! It is easier for Khloe, since she has 100 family members, but if you don’t have a sister to work out with, talk to your friends about joining you at the gym. Sometimes we give up on exercising because it seems too boring. But when you exercise with someone who has the same goals as you do, things can get much more amusing! As you can see, Khloe and Kendall make a great team.
2. Who says working out can’t be chic? Khloe believes in designer bags and she loves to work out, so why not combine those two? So if you were worried that going to gym is going to make you sweaty and red in face, you are wrong! Okay, it will make you sweaty, but when you cover it with expensive brand, nobody will pay attention to that redness on your face. Take it from Khloe, a little style goes a long way.
3. Who says you only have to drink water in order to lose weight? Khloe certainly doesn’t do it! She is a firm believer in Starbucks after working out. According to some studies, drinking a shot of espresso before working out can be good for you because it makes your metabolism work faster. Maybe Khloe drinks coffee before and after her workouts! Whatever she is doing in Starbucks, she is doing it right!
4. Don’t be afraid to use resistance bands when you’re at the gym! See how Khloe pulls it off like a pro! When you decide it’s time to hit the gym, you have to stop pretending that you are too cool for exercising. You need to be opened for all kinds of experiments (as long as it’s safe, of course), and just work on areas you need to improve. Also, exercising with resistance bands can give you much more fitness opportunities.
5. You surely didn’t think that that butt comes for free? Yes, Kardashian women may have wider hips genetically, but those butts are prone to gravity, people! Even though there have been countless speculations that Kardashian sisters (usually Kim) have implants in their behinds, Khloe and Kim have denied any possibility of butt augmentation. Khloe says that her behind is a result of hours spent at the gym.
6. Avoid peak hours at the gym. Especially if your butt looks like Khloe’s. Why? Well, because you came to work out on those pieces of perfection, and not to be watched or, even worse, to talk to other people. You need to concentrate on your workout and it definitely easier to do so if there is not too many people around you. Pick the time when your gym is half empty, and hit those machines hard.
7. Did you think that it is forbidden to wear glasses at the gym? Oh, we don’t think we saw a sign that says so! Khloe proves that you can be ultimately cool at the gym, too. Forget about the prejudices you had about not looking good while working out. Khloe definitely knows how to combine fitness casual and fashionable, so you can learn a lot from her. Don’t forget your shades next time you visit your gym!
8. Gym is not the only place you can use for working out. Take it from Khloe, you can be pretty badass on snow, as well. Khloe is one of those people who just love to go off the beaten path. Why would you do the same stuff you do everyday, when you can explore new ways to achieve your goals? Whether it is about losing weight or something else in life, it’s always better to follow you intuition and needs.
9. Be good to yourself, take an after-gym selfie. After all, you need to see the improvement! Actually, it is recommended to take photos of yourself when you begin your gym sessions in order to see how much you have achieved over the months. Also, it boosts your morale to see you have developed killer abs thanks to those tiresome exercises. And of course, that’s what Instagram is for, right?
10. Okay, so Kardashian sisters might be exaggerating sometimes, but the point is- you need to work hard in order to see the best results. Khloe is working out with the waist belt which resembles those painful evil corsets from the past. Her sister Kim was working out with one of these when she wanted to slim down for her wedding. While there have been many debates about the waist harming your organs, we say- just work hard and don’t be harsh on your organs.
11. Do you want to look this confident in white? You better work out! Khloe is not afraid to wear white whenever she wants because she knows that those fitness hours stand behind her decision. If you are afraid of those tight, white jeans you have in your closet, we say- don’t be! Work out as often as you can and you will be able to wear everything white without fear! Khloe looks great in all colors, but she is fierce in white.
12. Khloe reveals the oldest trick in the game of fitness: boxing! Boxing is actually the secret of many female celebrities who have to look good. It is great for your entire body and it burns serious amounts of calories. Khloe posts photos of her while boxing pretty often, so we guess that’s how she got those killer abs so quickly. Also, boxing is great if you want to relieve stress without eating chocolate!
13. Khloe is a big fan of hiking! As we already mentioned, you don’t have to live at the gym for the optimal slimming results! Walking is great for your back, butt and for your legs. It is also a great method to combat stress, and the best part is- you can go with your friends! Hiking in nature is one of the best things you can do for your body and mind. Than’s why Khloe goes hiking with her family and friends whenever she can.
14. Don’t run away from hard exercises! Khloe and her trainer Gunnar Peterson work on this bungee run, where they both wear a waist belt. She is running while he is anchored, and she basically tries to run as far as possible. This is one of the toughest exercises out there, but it is great for agility, quickness, power and reaction time. And you are guessing it right- Khloe is killing bungee run, naturally!
15. Why stay on the ground when you can fly, just like Khloe here? Aerial workouts are fun, fun, fun! Also, they activate every single muscle in your body, so if you want to tone up a bit, we recommend you try aerial silks! Sometimes, working out the same way can be a bit boring, and it is one of the reasons why people quit. But you can have fun and work out at the same time, just like Khloe does.