If you still have acne, you definitely know how frustrating it is to wake up one morning and realize that your face lost the war with those awful zits. You also know that almost EVERYTHING can cause acne: hormonal fluctuations, bad make up, lack of fresh air… you name it. However, there are some thing that directly influence acne breakouts. We decided to call them ingredients because you can find them in your food, make up, sunscreen etc. We know that it is almost impossible to isolate yourself from all these ingredients, but maybe if you see the top 15, you can drastically minimize the chances of getting in touch with them.
Cellulite is one of the worst things ever. Usually, women are those who suffer the most from this under-skin fat our punishment for eating that apple in the Garden of Eden, but some men experience cellulite as well. According to a review, 85% to 98% of women have it, which indicates that cellulite is physiologic rather than pathologic. But at the end of the day, women despise cellulite. It usually appears on the thighs, butt or stomach which really interferes with the image of an ideal bikini body. So what can be done? We have a list of suggestions right here, and it seems like the solution to cellulite might be found in- food!
1. This tip is bananas! In case you didn’t know, bananas are one of the foods with the highest potassium- sodium ratio. This fact makes bananas an excellent snack in case you’re on a diet or you’re just prone to developing cellulite. The biggest problem about cellulite is that it increases water retention, which is linked to cellulite. However, potassium has the opposite effect! Bananas are also great because they promote blood flow in the body.
So you woke up this morning, made a protein breakfast (even though you felt like eating a pizza) and you tried to walk as much as possible. Then, you climbed those stairs, got to work all sweaty and ate another protein meal (even though you felt like eating a pizza). After a week of basically doing things you really don’t like, you certainly thought that you lost at least three pounds. You took the scale ceremonially, placed it in the center of the bathroom, and you stepped on your throne. Gosh, you already feel like a winner, and who knows, maybe it was four pounds (those steps were really big). WHAT!? You lost only one pound? The scale is obviously not telling the truth! Here are the things that your scale should tell you instead.
1.”Thank you for not eating pizza”. Surely, this is the first thing that every scale should tell you. Pizza is also a symbol for all that wonderful junk food out there you have been avoiding because you want to lose weight. That’s also why you go hungry when you go to bed each night and you refuse to go out for a drink (some drinks have the same amount of calories as pizza!). So a little thank you from your scale would be nice from time to time.
Even though your skin may sometimes react in a way you don’t like, you have to remember that your skin is your friend. It shows your physical and mental condition and it warns you about the things you have to change. Also, your skin protects you from so many dangers out there. So you have to take special care of it in return! And of course, sometimes you will spot a zit (or plenty of zits) and you will turn to harsh chemicals or scrubs in order to look better as soon as possible, but one thing is for sure- healthy and beautiful skin takes time. You can’t buy healthy skin in one week. So take a look at these 15 home remedies for acne you can use whenever you want in order to make your skin glow!
1. Apple cider vinegar is very powerful when it comes to battling acne! The reason for this is because it kills the bacteria that may cause the acne. Also, apple cider vinegar balances the pH of your skin, and that’s something bacteria don’t like. In case you have oily skin, apple cider vinegar will definitely help you dry up excess oil. However, be careful because you don’t want to overdo and dry out your skin. Apply vinegar a few times a week and you will be just fine!
Skin is complicated, people. You may have heard that only thing you need to do in order to have pristine skin is to drink a lot of water. So you drank a lot of water, but your skin is still not pristine! That’s because you are probably concentrating on the wrong things: you are buying skin care products that do not suit your skin at all, you don’t clean your face the right way, or you just don’t know what you are supposed to do with your skin! But don’t worry, there is a way to make your skin glow! Just check these DIY tips for flawless skin!
1. In order to get skin that is even and perfectly clear, you should use fruit extracts, like those that can be found in papaya. Papaya is very rich in enzymes that help correct the uneven skin tones. Also, you should use milk and yogurt, because lactic acids acts as a very powerful hydrator that makes your skin smooth. So mix 2 tbsp of plain yogurt, 1 tbsp of raw oats, 1 tbsp milk, 2 tbsp mashed papaya in a bowl, apply to clean skin and rinse off after 5 minutes.
Whenever a celebrity gains a few extra pounds, a baby reindeer somewhere becomes really, really sad. Do you want that cute reindeer to start crying? No you don’t. We might be exaggerating, but trust us, celebs are obsessed with their bodies just like we are. However, the differents between you and celebrities (besides billions of dollars) is that celebrities are judged hard each time they make a mistake. So if a celeb becomes a little bit too thick for our taste, we all become merciless! That’s why poor celebrities had to invent new, crazy crash diets that will make them young, fresh and thin in no time!
1. Jessica Simpson is famous for being a fan of crash diets. Allegedly, Jessica tried a smoothie-based crash diet in order to lose weight after the birth of her daughter. She used to drink three smoothies a day, two healthy snacks included, for five days. Then she would drink two smoothies a day, along with two healthy snacks for five days and THEN she would take one smoothie a day, again with two healthy snacks for five days… It even sounds exhausting.
We waste soo much food. Sometimes, we just buy things we don’t have enough time to use. Then, we have to throw it away, and it is really wrong because there are so many hungry people out there who have no food at all, but also, you just threw money out of the window. According to a report from 2012, America wastes about 40 percent of its food supply! That is such a huge number! But you should know better- you should save your food from spoiling and stop wasting your money like you don’t care (and let’s be honest, you do care).
Wir alle können es nicht erwarten, bis es endlich wieder Frühling ist. Nicht nur verabschieden wir uns dann von Schnee und Kälte, sondern ändern auch unsere täglichen Gewohnheiten: Veränderungen sind immer gut. Neben Wärme und Sonnenschein, welche die Wintermüdigkeit aus unseren Knochen vertreiben, bietet sich uns auch die Gelegenheit, wieder leichtere Kost zu uns zu nehmen. Zu jeder Jahreszeit gehören bestimmte Lebensmittel und der Frühling ist die richtige Zeit für eine angenehme, erfrischende Ernährung! Ihr Körper wird es Ihnen danken, Sie werden sich viel besser fühlen. Ein Mangel an Energie ist während des Wechsel der Jahreszeiten normal: Mit diesen Obst- und Gemüsesorten erhalten Sie aber im Frühling einen richtigen Energieschub!
1. Hm, Erdbeeren! Auch wenn man Erdbeeren das ganze Jahr über kaufen kann, so ist die Hauptsaison doch meist von April bis Juni. Erdbeeren sind nicht nur süß und saftig, sondern haben auch einen sehr hohen Nährstoffgehalt! Außerdem kann man mit einer Tasse Erdbeeren seinen Tagesbedarf an Vitamin C abdecken. Wenn Sie gerne Ihre eigenen Erdbeeren anbauen möchten, sollten Sie das in der Nähe Ihres Zuhauses tun, damit die süßen Früchte auf dem Weg nach Hause nichts von ihrer Frische verlieren.
Im Zeitalter der Stars, die den Menschen zeigen, wie wichtig Yoga, Omega-Fettsäuren und Fitnessprogramme für ihr Wohlbefinden sind, haben sich einige „neue“ Lebensmittel als sehr gesund erwiesen. Es sieht so aus, als seien die Tage, in denen Tofu als das gesündeste Nahrungsmittel überhaupt betrachtet wurde, gezählt. Heute dreht sich alles um Chia-Samen! Chia-Samen gehören definitiv zu den gesündesten Lebensmitteln, die wir kennen. Sie enthalten viele wichtige Nährstoffe, die gut für unser Gehirn und unseren Körper sind. Doch Chia-Samen bieten einige Vorteile, von denen Sie bisher möglicherweise noch nicht gehört haben. Daher stellen wir Ihnen in dieser Liste 15 Gründe vor, warum Sie unbedingt Chia-Samen essen sollten.
Todos estamos deseando que llegue la primavera. No solo porque dejamos atrás la nieve y el frío, sino también porque cambiamos nuestros hábitos diarios, y un cambio siempre es bueno. Además de los primeros atisbos de sol y calor que nos saquen de la hibernación, tenemos también la oportunidad de comer más ligero. Cada temporada tiene su comida y la primavera es el tiempo perfecto para una dieta rica y refrescante. Tu cuerpo te lo agradecerá y te sentirás mucho mejor. La falta de energía es normal en períodos de transición entre temporadas, pero puedes incrementar tu energía comiendo estas frutas y verduras primaverales.