Some female celebrities are like wine- they only get better with age. That doesn’t mean that they are time-proof, it’s just that these female celebs age with such style and grace. They embrace their age and even though some of them try plastic surgery, they still look natural. In most cases, these celebrities probably have very good genes. However, they also take care of themselves, which means that they exercise regularly and generally have a healthy lifestyle. These celebrities learned how to hide their flaws and draw attention to the most beautiful parts of them. Finally, these women are symbols of female beauty and we are their biggest fans!
Tattoos have been used by humans for thousands of years. Even ancient civilizations thought that putting some paint on your skin can make the enemy afraid of you and Gods a bit more into you. In modern age, we don’t have to scare our enemies but we do have to express ourselves. Some people do it through tattooing a portrait of someone they love, some do it with Chinese letters no one else seems to understand and there are also many people who are into creepy tattoos. We’re sure they don’t walk into the building and say: “Hey, I want a creepy tattoo today.” They surely have deeper reason for getting these tattoos, but whatever they are, have in mind that you may give up on getting a tattoo after seeing these photos!
1. Yikes! This tattoo is really detailed and don’t get us wrong, it’s perfectly done, but it’s kind of… creepy. The reason why we are saying this is because it looks like this person is made of steel and some other weird stuff, and obviously, humans are not made of steel. Surely, you can turn on your creative side of the brain and say: “This is actually a really good idea,” but you know it’s not. We know it’s not. It seems that only this person with this tattoo doesn’t know it.
There were many years BK (Before Kardashians), when people were allowed to take a bad photo or to have messy hair in public. However, when Kim conquered the selfie game and became the queen of photos, the rest of the family (and the world) had to adapt, and we think we created a monster. A beautiful, photogenic, flawless monster that keeps reminding us that we have to look good. But, let’s go back to the BK times. The Kardashian family also had their ups and downs when it comes to good looks, and even though all the women from this large and exciting family evolved into beautiful and successful women, they had their bad hair days. They felt bloated or had something stuck in their teeth. Luckily, someone took these photos and now we can remind ourselves of all the times when the Jenner and Kardashian clan looked less than perfect!
1. Wow! This is an extremely old photo of the Kardashians, so we’re not even going to analyze the fact that Kylie is so cute here as a child, and Kim looks weird without make-up, and Kourtney actually looks really good in this Juicy Couture plush monster but boy, do we need to talk about Khloe’s hair! We totally forgot that Khloe Kardashian used to have blonde hair once. We will just say we’re happy she went back to being a brunette.
We all need food in order to survive. However, in modern world, we have so many choices when it comes to food that sometimes, we can feel a bit confused (and those Hollywood health crazes are not helping). Of course, we all want the best for ourselves: we want our food to taste good, to look delicious, to smell fantastic and- to be healthy. Unfortunately, sometimes the foods that taste and look the best are full of harmful ingredients. In order to live a longer and healthier life, you should always check the label for dangerous chemicals and additives. Also, you can check out this list that includes 15 foods you should never, ever eat again.
1. If you’re a big fan of baking cakes, you probably buy those tubs of yummy frosting. Sure, you know that frosting is not the healthiest ingredient in a cake, but the truth is, frosting may be the most harmful part of your cake baking- even in small amounts. Frosting contains trans fats, harmful additives that increase the levels of bad cholesterol in your body. Also, trans fats are one of the worst things you can do to your body if you are trying to lose weight because they encourage your body to store fat.
Eating disorders are mental illnesses. These disorders are usually defined by abnormal eating habits that harm a person’s physical and mental health. The eating disorders don’t just include not eating food; they also include binge eating disorder, anorexia nervosa (people who eat very little), bulimia nervosa (people who eat a lot and then try to rid themselves of food) etc. As you can see, eating disorders are much more complicated than people usually think and they affect many people. It is still not clear what causes eating disorders, but it seems like both genetic and environmental factors play a role. There are many celebs who battled eating disorders and they are are ready to share their stories with you.
What is the first thing you think of when someone says “weird medical condition”? Do you imagine someone with 12 toes or a bearded woman perhaps? Well, what we are about to show you here is weirder than that. It seems like there are people out there who don’t have a “normal” life like you do. And by normal, we mean- eating regular food, not having blue skin, having one vagina… You know, stuff like that. So next time you think that your life is complicated and hard, we recommend you read this list once again, because if your skin is not blue and you’re not crying blood, then we think you will be just fine.
1. Meet Bojana Danilovic, the woman who sees the world upside down. This extremely rare condition is called Spatial Orientation Phenomenon, and people who have it see everything upside down, all the time. The woman in the photo has to use an upside down monitor at work and she has an upside down television at home. Even experts from Harvard University were consulted in this case because it is so rare and unusual.
Für einige von uns ist der Morgen der Beginn eines neuen, tollen Tages, der mit Optimismus, Kraft und der Freiheit, sich zwischen mehreren Optionen entscheiden zu können und das Beste daraus zu machen, angefüllt ist. Für andere ist es einfach ein ganz normaler Arbeitstag mit der alltäglichen Routine und man möchte einfach noch mal die Schlummertaste des Weckers drücken, sich umdrehen, die Decke über den Kopf ziehen und dem neuen Tag mit einem Grummeln entgegensehen. Wenn man dann endlich ins Büro kommt, hatte man wahrscheinlich schon jede Menge Stress, den man dann den restlichen Tag lang mit sich herumschleppt. Die gute Nachricht: Es gibt eine Methode, den Tag entsprechend gut zu gestalten, egal was passiert. Viele Menschen glauben oder verstehen nicht, wie das geht, aber wir gestalten unsere eigene Wirklichkeit mit unseren Gedanken, Verhalten und Bewusstsein. Jede Wahl, die wir treffen, ist mit dafür verantwortlich, wie wir uns emotional, physisch und mental fühlen. Unsere Art und Weise einen Tag zu beginnen beeinflusst, wie wir uns für den Rest des Tages fühlen. Wie also sollten Sie in den Tag starten? Fröhlich sein und positiv denken oder eher andersherum? Denken Sie dran: Das ist Ihr Tag, Ihr Leben und es ist wichtig, gesund zu sein und sich selbst zu mögen. Konzentrieren Sie sich auf das, was Sie zum Lächeln bringt und versuchen Sie es mal mit einem oder allen der folgenden Tipps. Sie werden bestimmt Ihren eigenen Weg finden, aus der Gefahrenzone eines Burnouts zu entkommen und Ihren Tag in etwas Wunderbares zu verwandeln.
Here is how to rise and shine:
We live in an era when nature is being appreciated more than thirty or even fifty years ago. It seems like people have gone a long way from living with nature, to being absolutely isolated from everything natural, and finally, we came again to the point where we realize that nature has everything we need. But when it comes to treating more serious chronic diseases, such as type 1 diabetes, could it be that the cure is as close as our kitchen cupboards? Type 1 diabetes is one of the incurable diseases that affects millions of people worldwide. In this case, your body is not able to produce enough insulin because the beta cells within the pancreas are either destroyed or seriously impaired. It could be that the following natural substances can help our beta cells and our bodies to combat this vicious disease.
1. A 2007 study showed that the amino acid L-arginine is very capable of stimulating the genesis of beta cells. This study was conducted on an animal model of alloxan-induced diabetes. Arginine can be found in fish, chicken, beef, lamb, but also in chocolate, coconut, oats, wholewheat, peanuts and wheatgerm. By eating these foods, you are enhancing the amounts of arginine and you are supporting your beat cells to recover.
Men and women tend to think differently. Some say women think more with their intuition, and men are more practical. On the other hand, to some people this is just a bunch of prejudices and a references from pop psychology. Whatever the case is or- whatever you choose to believe in- there are some things successful women do differently than those who are, let’s say, less successful. Even if you are somehow happy with your life choices, it is always useful to upgrade yourself, right? That’s why we made this list. We present you 15 habits that make determined women even more successful.
1. Make a brand of yourself. The times of having one profession for the lifetime are over. This is the time to think fast and think about the things you do really well. And the most important thing is- find something that will identify you as a brand. Do you write well? Are you a good listener? Do you find art amusing? Go for it. But be professional and think of it as your specialty. Educate yourself in areas you find unique, and ideas will follow.
Meditation is a form of brain exercise. It is not that much different than exercises you do for your body muscles. But instead of working on your biceps and triceps, you are working on your peace of mind. Meditation is a broad term, and it includes different techniques. However, all these techniques are concentrated on reaching deep relaxation and focusing on only one thing. It may sound easy, but it’s quite hard to be honest. More and more people suffer from anxiety and they have trouble with sleeping, all because they cannot “calm” their mind. Meditation is beneficial to human health because it relieves the tension, which causes numerous health problems. If you decided to find your inner peace, this list can help you begin!
1. Let meditation be your formal practice during the day. Many people try to meditate, but unfortunately, they give up soon because they don’t take their wellbeing so seriously. The best way to make meditation a part of your life is to set aside specific time during the day just for meditating. Have in mind that you can meditate whenever you want, but try to find the most peaceful moments during the day in order to avoid all distractions.