What Is That Smell? 15 Celebrities With Terrible Personal Hygiene
We usually see celebrities in movies, videos, magazines, but we never really have the chance to be in the same room with them. What we are trying to say is that we usually SEE celebs, but we don’t have the chance to SMELL them. Okay, that sounded weird. Anyway, according to some rumors, certain celebs smell really bad. Is it because of their personal hygiene? Also, is coffee breath included? We always imagine celebrities as these magic people who smell like most expensive perfumes and exotic flowers, but let’s just say that some of them spray perfume to cover the stank. These are 15 celebrities who smell really bad.
1. Could it be that Christina Agulera was singing about her personal hygiene when she was singing “Dirrrty”? Well, she did look weird during the early 2000s. Her look usually included incoherent peaces of clothes and too much make up. But then, Hannah Hooper of the band Grouplove said that, figure this, Christina smells like hot dogs. We are not even sure what that means. Maybe she just finished a hot dog before Hannah came in. Whatever the case is, Hannah described XTina’s smell as “a 12-year-old girl’s bedroom on school-disco night“.
2. There are many people who love Russel Crowe, but not Joan Rivers. Late actress and comedian once said that Russel has the worst B.O. Is that possible? Russel always seemed like really nice guy. But then again, being nice doesn’t mean you don’t have a bad B.O. Joan outed Russel and said “He has a body odor problem. I prefer to sit downwind of him at showbiz bashes.” Burn on Russel! Joan was always known for her strong attitude, but we didn’t expect this.
3. This must be killing all of you Robert Pattinson fans who are reading this list. Like all Twilight actors and actresses, Robert also has a lot of huge fans, so we want to say we are sorry before they haunt us down and make us say we love vampires 100 times. We checked the facts twice, and Robert really told a UK tabloid that his schedule is very chaotic, and he doesn’t wash his clothes until “it gets to the point where even I can’t stand the air around me.” His words, not ours!
4. Jessica Simpson doesn’t appear so often in the media, but when she does, boy do we all repeat her words for months (and years, like her theory about tuna being a type of chicken). When Jessica appeared on Ellen, it seemed like a regular interview but then, famous singer revealed that she doesn’t like how slippery her teeth feel after she brushes them (?) so she just brushes them 3 times a week. She flosses and uses mouthwash but she hates the toothbrush. Well, we guess the toothbrush hates her too!
5. Alright, alright, alright… Matthew McConaughey is one of the biggest heartthrobs in Hollywood, so he must smell like roses and unicorns! Nope, not true. Not true at all. Matthew admitted to People magazine that he doesn’t wear deodorant because he doesn’t want to smell like something or someone else. That makes sense, but did he consider the fact that there are many sweaty and stinky people out there, so he might be smelling like them? Not cool, Matthew, not cool at all.
6. You too, Bradley Cooper? Oh, we are afraid our little heart can’t take this anymore. Bradley told Esquire Magazine that he doesn’t use deodorant either. But seriously now, we understand that some people may not like deodorants because they are usually full of chemicals, but there are natural alternatives to chemicals! There is, however, no natural alternative to bad smell. Also, it’s kind of rude not to care whether someone passed out because of your B.O. isn’t it?
7. Megan Fox has a very dirty and messy side of her that we never wanted to hear about. Unfortunately, we did, so now you have to know it too. In case you thought that living with Megan Fox would be a dream come true, think again; popular actress told FHM: “I’m horrible to live with. I don’t clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, ‘Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn’t flush.” We don’t like that.
8. Brad Pitt is also on this list! Can it be that Angelina is tolerating his lack of hygiene? Also, is it possible that Jennifer Aniston secretly opened a bottle of champagne when he moved out? We’re afraid we will never know. But, we heard that Brad doesn’t shower so often. Allegedly, Eli Roth had to teach Brad how to wipe down with baby wipes to cut down the smell on the set of Inglorious Basterds. Do you think that this is true?
9. There is a little hippie living inside of Cameron Diaz who really hates deodorants and the rest of those government-controlled stuff we have to use these days, man. Seriously though, Cameron also admitted that she has not been wearing deodorant for almost 20 years. That’s exactly how long Matthew McConaughey has not been wearing deodorant too! Maybe they should make a party to celebrate the anniversary. Or maybe not.
10. Speaking of hippies, Julia Roberts’ bodyguard once said that Julia smells like a total hippie. Well, that can mean a lot of things. According to the certain former bodyguard, Julia could go days without taking a shower because, wait for it, she is saving water. Well, that’s nice of her, but we don’t think that Earth will mind if she takes a short shower. Famous Hollywood actress also admitted that she doesn’t wear deodorant and she is very lazy when it comes to shaving. Big Mistake. Huge.
11. You would not believe how Anderson Cooper washes his jeans. Apart from the fact that he is not washing them, he really has some strange washing methods. Back in 2012, Cooper admitted to Stacy London that he wears the same pair of jeans every day and that he doesn’t wash them for months. When Stacy explained to him that he should wash his jeans more often by washing them in cold water with no soap, Anderson said that he washes his jeans by wearing them into the shower and soaping them up. That doesn’t seem normal.
12. Rumor has it that Britney Spears throws her clothes on the floor when she arrives home. That’s not so horrible, right? In fact, we all do that after a long day outside. But, according to Britney’s former bodyguard, Brit also throws half eaten burgers, fries and other food under her bed. He also said that Britney picked her nose, refused to shower for days, didn’t brush her teeth and she didn’t want to wear deodorant. We hope she came to her senses.
13. You too, Zac Efron!? Zac is another firm believer in baby wipes. According to some sources, Zac loves to go for wipes after playing a sweaty basketball game instead of taking a shower. Is it so hard to take a shower, people? We don’t appreciate the showers enough. Before modern showers were invented, people had to take baths in all kinds of less pleasant circumstances. And now we all live in the world with perfect bathrooms, there are some people who choose to ignore them.
14. And we thought that plastic surgeries were Courteney Cox’s biggest enemy. As it turns our, Courteney is also famous for her own B.O. Her ex husband, David Arquette once revealed about Courteney: “Courteney may be pretty, but if she’s not on top of it, she smells like a truck driver and I like it.” Well, there you go. There is no middle ground for famous Friends actress! Also, why does everyone around Jennifer Aniston stink? First Brad Pitt, and now her best friend. It’s really weird.
15. Snooki said that cat litter is the part of her beauty treatment. No, that’s not a joke from a South Park episode. Nicole Polizzi aka Snooki recently revealed that cat litter has the same texture of commercial exfoliation products at a much cheaper price. There are many videos online that show other girls who do this, so yes, this is the ultimate “yuck” moment we kept for the very end. Exfoliation is not so expensive people, leave your cats alone.